I'll be spending my first afternoon and night in Venice alone waiting for my husband to arrive the next day. What do you recommend for me to do alone, see, etc. and where re good places to eat alone? I am not travel-savvy so I want to remain safe. I'll be staying in a hotel in the San Marco area.
Woman alone in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Santorini transportation
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 8 big family in Ireland
- 9 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 10 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 11 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 12 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 13 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 14 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 London - Site List Triage -
- 17 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 18 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 21 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 22 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 23 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 24 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions