I'll be spending my first afternoon and night in Venice alone waiting for my husband to arrive the next day. What do you recommend for me to do alone, see, etc. and where re good places to eat alone? I am not travel-savvy so I want to remain safe. I'll be staying in a hotel in the San Marco area.
Woman alone in Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Dresden Train Station
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary