I'll be spending my first afternoon and night in Venice alone waiting for my husband to arrive the next day. What do you recommend for me to do alone, see, etc. and where re good places to eat alone? I am not travel-savvy so I want to remain safe. I'll be staying in a hotel in the San Marco area.
Woman alone in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 London hotel
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris