We (myself and wife) are planning on a road trip from Woking (Surrey) to Scotland and back, starting this weekend and back by May 1st.
Looking at the forums, I understand it is best to take a break, as it is a 8 hour journey. I am keen to cover interesting places on my way and plan to take a break in Manchester.
Any suggestions on how best to plan this trip and what I need to watch out for...
I am open for suggestions on any other interesting/scenic routes that I need to consider..
Thanks for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 4 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Poland in September
- 8 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 9 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 10 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 11 Hotel advice
- 12 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 13 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 14 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 15 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 16 Sachsenhausen?
- 17 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 18 Taormina, Sicily
- 19 River Boat Cruise
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 22 house exchange
- 23 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 24 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 25 Reading Recommendations Spain
Woking(Surrey) to Scotland road trip- scenic route/suggestions needed