We (myself and wife) are planning on a road trip from Woking (Surrey) to Scotland and back, starting this weekend and back by May 1st.
Looking at the forums, I understand it is best to take a break, as it is a 8 hour journey. I am keen to cover interesting places on my way and plan to take a break in Manchester.
Any suggestions on how best to plan this trip and what I need to watch out for...
I am open for suggestions on any other interesting/scenic routes that I need to consider..
Thanks for your tips.
Woking(Surrey) to Scotland road trip- scenic route/suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany Visa for conference
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 First Time Going to Europe
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 7 Message for Ackislander
- 8 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 9 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 10 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 11 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 14 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 atm cards in Spain
- 17 Traditional food in Athens
- 18 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 21 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 22 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 23 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 24 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks