We (myself and wife) are planning on a road trip from Woking (Surrey) to Scotland and back, starting this weekend and back by May 1st.
Looking at the forums, I understand it is best to take a break, as it is a 8 hour journey. I am keen to cover interesting places on my way and plan to take a break in Manchester.
Any suggestions on how best to plan this trip and what I need to watch out for...
I am open for suggestions on any other interesting/scenic routes that I need to consider..
Thanks for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Limc@: HP tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:85S*999/8045 HP PRINTER 247
- 2 Couscous
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 7 IWM
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 10 Madrid food advice needed
- 11 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 12 One July night in Verona - help!
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 European Vacation 2017
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
Woking(Surrey) to Scotland road trip- scenic route/suggestions needed