Since I will be needing cash to pay the cab driver to take me from Zagreb airport to my hotel in downtown, do you recommend getting the initial cash (300 kn) from here in the US or withdraw it at Zagreb airport?
Also, I read that it's best to agree on the price withthe driver. As per Rick Steves' 2007 book, 200kn is the correct price for the ride from the airport to downtown. But Lonely Planet says it should be 300kn. Do you have any advice based on your experiences?
Withdrawing cash at the Zagreb International Airport.
- 1 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 6 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's