My boyfriend and I are going to be in Paris in early-mid January for anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks (we are still early planning). We are both in our early 30's and I am trying to get some ideas of fun things to do -- after we do all of the usual site seeing. (Eiffel tower, Versailles, Louvre, ect).
I have read that Moulin Rouge is a tourist trap - any other better shows or should that general type of thing be totally avoided?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise