My boyfriend and I are going to be in Paris in early-mid January for anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks (we are still early planning). We are both in our early 30's and I am trying to get some ideas of fun things to do -- after we do all of the usual site seeing. (Eiffel tower, Versailles, Louvre, ect).
I have read that Moulin Rouge is a tourist trap - any other better shows or should that general type of thing be totally avoided?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona
- 2 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Overnight at Heathrow
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall