My boyfriend and I are going to be in Paris in early-mid January for anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks (we are still early planning). We are both in our early 30's and I am trying to get some ideas of fun things to do -- after we do all of the usual site seeing. (Eiffel tower, Versailles, Louvre, ect).
I have read that Moulin Rouge is a tourist trap - any other better shows or should that general type of thing be totally avoided?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 5 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 6 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 10 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 11 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 16 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Apartment Montreux area
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 25 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich