Hi , going to krakow in late january for 10 days...advice, tips, day trips..anythin !! thank you...ps, iam from Winnipeg canada...is the climate as harsh at that time of year as Winnipeg? i do not think it is but could be wrong. Thank you in advance...HELP !! lol
winter in Krakow
View all Europe activity »
- 1 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Frankfurt Macarons
- 4 Trip around Spain
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 7 Getting around in Tuscany
- 8 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 12 Public transport from Ostuni
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 British drivers
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 20 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking