Hi , going to krakow in late january for 10 days...advice, tips, day trips..anythin !! thank you...ps, iam from Winnipeg canada...is the climate as harsh at that time of year as Winnipeg? i do not think it is but could be wrong. Thank you in advance...HELP !! lol
winter in Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 11 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 Reputable Tours
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Salzburg and day trips
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 22 Germany Questions
- 23 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 24 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 25 Museums in Berlin