My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in 11 Days
- 2 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 11 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 12 mountain views near London
- 13 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 14 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 17 Things to do in Montpellier
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 3 week trip with children
- 22 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week