My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 2 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 3 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 4 Transferring on Germany trains
- 5 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 6 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 9 home base in provence
- 10 Cotswolds: Wheatsheaf Inn, NorthLeach or Rectory, Crudwell
- 11 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 12 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 13 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 14 Dolomiti advice please!
- 15 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 16 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 17 quick Rome advice
- 18 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 19 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 20 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 21 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 22 Package Tours of Normandy
- 23 Ireland advice
- 24 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 25 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!