My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 11 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Our future trip to Greece
- 14 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 17 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Pay attention to your watches !
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy