My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 7 Les Invalides Night Show
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 12 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 23 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest