My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 2 Day in Capri
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Rome hotel
- 10 Villa in Italy
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Help me make this possible!
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Route Information
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?