My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 3 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 4 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 5 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 6 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 7 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 8 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 9 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 10 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 13 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Walking GPS?
- 17 A few last minute questions
- 18 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 19 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 20 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 21 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 22 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 23 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 24 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 25 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden