My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 Tattoos in Italy
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 Place to stay
- 8 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 2 weeks from southern italy
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 25 credit and debit cards