My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 3 nights in Paris
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 13 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini