My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Lille to Delft
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 Rome for a week
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Hostel Advice
- 9 Holiday in Europe
- 10 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 11 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 12 First Time Europe Trip
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 trip to Italy
- 16 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 17 2 weeks in Prague
- 18 student in denmark
- 19 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 20 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 21 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 22 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 23 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 24 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 25 SPANISH MUSEUMS