My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 2 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 6 Verona and Lake Garda
- 7 20 Days in Europe
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 13 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 14 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 15 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 European Cooking Secrets
- 21 Basque country ideas
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 24 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 25 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris