My partner and I are travelling around Europe from December to February 2015. We'll be heading everywhere (i.e. Bruges, Berlin, Prague, Austria, Budapest just to name a few).
We've never been before and we're not sure whether accommodation should be booked months in advance or if it's cheaper (and more convenient) to book a couple of days before we head to the destinations. We've been told that we shouldn't book in advance but I'm a planner so I need to know everything before we get there!
All suggestions/ideas are welcome, we don't really have any idea what we're doing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 10 days in London in early December
- 8 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 16 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 17 Scotland in December
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 25 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?