We are planning a trip to Santorini, Crete and Athens.
We want to either fly into Santorini/Crete and then take a ferry to Crete/Santorini and fly back to Athens after New Years.
I'm not able to see any ferries that operate during the last few weeks of December or early Jan. Do any ferries operate around this time?
Winter Ferry from Santorini to Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 Welcome
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 9 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Location of hotel in Rome
- 14 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Need advice for this
- 17 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?