We are planning a trip to Santorini, Crete and Athens.
We want to either fly into Santorini/Crete and then take a ferry to Crete/Santorini and fly back to Athens after New Years.
I'm not able to see any ferries that operate during the last few weeks of December or early Jan. Do any ferries operate around this time?
Winter Ferry from Santorini to Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 4 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips