We are planning a trip to Santorini, Crete and Athens.
We want to either fly into Santorini/Crete and then take a ferry to Crete/Santorini and fly back to Athens after New Years.
I'm not able to see any ferries that operate during the last few weeks of December or early Jan. Do any ferries operate around this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 2 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 3 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 4 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 5 Budapest questions round 1
- 6 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 9 Our Paris plans
- 10 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 11 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 12 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 13 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 14 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 15 London train and hotel information?
- 16 Swiss Transport Questions
- 17 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 18 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 21 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 22 Venice water buses
- 23 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 24 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 25 I need advice; Spain in August.