We are planning a trip to Santorini, Crete and Athens.
We want to either fly into Santorini/Crete and then take a ferry to Crete/Santorini and fly back to Athens after New Years.
I'm not able to see any ferries that operate during the last few weeks of December or early Jan. Do any ferries operate around this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 3 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 4 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 8 day visit to Portugal
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 Schengen visa
- 15 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 23 Croatia in 16 days
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?