We are planning a trip to Santorini, Crete and Athens.
We want to either fly into Santorini/Crete and then take a ferry to Crete/Santorini and fly back to Athens after New Years.
I'm not able to see any ferries that operate during the last few weeks of December or early Jan. Do any ferries operate around this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Moritz hiking
- 2 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 3 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 4 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 5 Getting to Giverny
- 6 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 7 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 8 Toledo or Segovia
- 9 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 10 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 11 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 12 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Italy train travel question
- 15 Glasgow family hotel
- 16 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 17 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 18 Dublin Ireland
- 19 Drive or train Austria
- 20 September in Switzerland
- 21 Lavender fields in Provence
- 22 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 23 Tallinn for 1st time
- 24 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 25 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari