We are planning a trip to Santorini, Crete and Athens.
We want to either fly into Santorini/Crete and then take a ferry to Crete/Santorini and fly back to Athens after New Years.
I'm not able to see any ferries that operate during the last few weeks of December or early Jan. Do any ferries operate around this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 19 Spain - day driver advice
- 20 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like