We are planning a trip to Santorini, Crete and Athens.
We want to either fly into Santorini/Crete and then take a ferry to Crete/Santorini and fly back to Athens after New Years.
I'm not able to see any ferries that operate during the last few weeks of December or early Jan. Do any ferries operate around this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Northern lights in December
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 6 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Puglia or La Langhe
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 First time in France
- 14 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 15 Munich
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 22 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 23 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days