We would like to visit some wineries while in Greece. We only have 2 full days for this which means not enough time to travel to Santorni where I know there are a few. Any suggestions on other islands that have some good wines? Thanks ~
Wineries to visit while in the Greek islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 Taormina Sicily
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 First time to Switzerland
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 Granada
- 10 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 11 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 14 A Sardinia trip report
- 15 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 16 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 First time Ireland trip
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 24 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 25 22 year olds in Europe