Does anyone have an opinion on which are the best wineries to visit on Santorini.......as far as "uniqueness", "beauty"........I'm sure they all have good wine so it's not about that as much as seeing an interesting area or village nearby or something like that. We will be seeing Fira and Oia and doing the hike between them and the winery tour is to get a look at something else on the island. It will be November it that is a factor.
Wineries on Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Seaside island village in Greece
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 18 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Spain itineraries
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days