We'll be in portofino on day later this month & would love to go out to a winery or find a nice enoteca for wine tasting. Any recommendations?
Wineries in/near portofino?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Nice or Marseille??
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Dresden or Leipzig
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 18 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 19 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 24 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 25 20 days in Germany