My Fiance and I are spending 3 days of our honeymoon in Tuscany in the Montacino Region. We love Brunello Wines and thought wine tasting in this region was the right fit for us.
I was hoping I could get some suggestions of your favorite wineries in Montacino.
So far we are thinking of visiting:
Poggio Antico- We hear they offer a great very intimate wine tour where you get to climb a ladder to pier into the vat!
Banfi- We hear this is a HUGE winery and should only go for a tasting, but feel like we should start off at this winery.
Any other MUST visit/ special wineries to taste Brunello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 바카라싸이트¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 인터넷바카라¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 코리아카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 8 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 9 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 10 Norway -Trips
- 11 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Norway Itinerary
- 15 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 16 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 17 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 20 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 게임몽주소 ≪접속주소 :≫pts16.com≪
- 23 바카라싸이트＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 24 월드카지노＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 25 비비바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노