My Fiance and I are spending 3 days of our honeymoon in Tuscany in the Montacino Region. We love Brunello Wines and thought wine tasting in this region was the right fit for us.
I was hoping I could get some suggestions of your favorite wineries in Montacino.
So far we are thinking of visiting:
Poggio Antico- We hear they offer a great very intimate wine tour where you get to climb a ladder to pier into the vat!
Banfi- We hear this is a HUGE winery and should only go for a tasting, but feel like we should start off at this winery.
Any other MUST visit/ special wineries to taste Brunello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 5 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 6 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 7 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 10 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 11 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 12 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 13 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Globus Iberian Tour
- 16 Spain: train/rental car help
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 19 Budapest Card
- 20 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 21 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 22 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 25 Bath/Cotswolds