My Fiance and I are spending 3 days of our honeymoon in Tuscany in the Montacino Region. We love Brunello Wines and thought wine tasting in this region was the right fit for us.
I was hoping I could get some suggestions of your favorite wineries in Montacino.
So far we are thinking of visiting:
Poggio Antico- We hear they offer a great very intimate wine tour where you get to climb a ladder to pier into the vat!
Banfi- We hear this is a HUGE winery and should only go for a tasting, but feel like we should start off at this winery.
Any other MUST visit/ special wineries to taste Brunello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Moscow Favorites
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 11 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Italian lake cruise
- 19 Paris advice with kids
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 25 Travelling Iceland