My Fiance and I are spending 3 days of our honeymoon in Tuscany in the Montacino Region. We love Brunello Wines and thought wine tasting in this region was the right fit for us.
I was hoping I could get some suggestions of your favorite wineries in Montacino.
So far we are thinking of visiting:
Poggio Antico- We hear they offer a great very intimate wine tour where you get to climb a ladder to pier into the vat!
Banfi- We hear this is a HUGE winery and should only go for a tasting, but feel like we should start off at this winery.
Any other MUST visit/ special wineries to taste Brunello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Northern Ireland ideas
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 15 Long weekend in Albania
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 scotland itinerary
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 Hotel in Florence
- 24 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany