I'm travelling to southern Spain with a few of my friends and we would like to know some tips for nice wineries around. We are staying in a city called Estepona which is near Marbella. We are interested in experiencing any kind of local wines. If you know any reasonable places in Sierras de Malaga we would appreciate some names
We have a possibility to a car but however visiting wineries including tasting doesn't really go hand in hand. So some extra information about the local taxi fares or public transportation usability would also ease our plans significantly.
Thnx for answers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Valencia Spain
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Germany-Car or Train
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Brussels flower tapestry
- 11 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 12 Places to visit from Zurich
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 22 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 25 Europe for Beginners