I'm travelling to southern Spain with a few of my friends and we would like to know some tips for nice wineries around. We are staying in a city called Estepona which is near Marbella. We are interested in experiencing any kind of local wines. If you know any reasonable places in Sierras de Malaga we would appreciate some names
We have a possibility to a car but however visiting wineries including tasting doesn't really go hand in hand. So some extra information about the local taxi fares or public transportation usability would also ease our plans significantly.
Thnx for answers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Berlin, Nice and London
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 13 Day in Madrid
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Venice
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!