I'm travelling to southern Spain with a few of my friends and we would like to know some tips for nice wineries around. We are staying in a city called Estepona which is near Marbella. We are interested in experiencing any kind of local wines. If you know any reasonable places in Sierras de Malaga we would appreciate some names
We have a possibility to a car but however visiting wineries including tasting doesn't really go hand in hand. So some extra information about the local taxi fares or public transportation usability would also ease our plans significantly.
Thnx for answers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 Barcelona cooking classes
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 1st time in ZURICH
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 15 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 21 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 Cognac transportation?
- 23 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!