My husband and I will be in Florence , September 23rd to the 27 th.
We are looking at doing a wine tour but I wondered if anybody had a favorite wine tour around Tuscany, that we should look into. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 5 Chania
- 6 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 7 Car rental in Santorini port
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 12 renting a car in greece
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 retruning to US with souveniers
- 21 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 22 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 23 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 24 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 25 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers