I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Ideas for Spain in May
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain