I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 2 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 3 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 4 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Central London Hotels
- 7 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 8 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 9 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 10 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 11 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 12 Paris Taxi
- 13 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 14 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 15 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 16 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 17 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 18 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 19 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 20 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Globus Tours
- 23 Paris T A X I
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N