I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 2 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 7 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 8 Ceramics
- 9 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 10 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 11 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 12 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 13 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 14 French Prem Train Fares
- 15 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 16 Rome Private Tours
- 17 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 18 Three days in Athens
- 19 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 20 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 21 Passport
- 22 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 23 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 24 Intercity Train
- 25 Is one day in Portofino enough?