I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice about Naples?
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 5 Tips question
- 6 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 7 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 8 Relaxing destinations?
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 11 tipping
- 12 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 13 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Alsace Accommodations
- 16 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 17 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 18 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 19 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 22 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 23 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 25 Visiting Cornwall without a car?