I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 2 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 3 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 4 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 5 Day on the Rhine
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 12 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 13 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 14 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 15 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 16 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Top 5 choices from London
- 19 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 20 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 21 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Transportation in Paris
- 24 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 25 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay