I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 2 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 3 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 7 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 10 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 11 Accommodation
- 12 Airb2b in Paris
- 13 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 14 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 15 Freising or Erding?
- 16 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 17 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 18 Trains
- 19 Euro Quiz # 61 - Paris (n'est pas) Pourri!
- 20 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 21 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 22 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Seaplane service
- 25 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples