I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 5 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 12 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 13 Calling Jamikins
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 Zurich, Switzerland
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 London tube
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 5am arrival in Dublin
- 23 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please