I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 20 days in Germany
- 3 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Athens/Istanbul March
- 11 French open
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Air pollution in Paris
- 23 tulips in the Netherland
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?