I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Germany family road trip help!
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 13 Lyon
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 23 French theater in Paris
- 24 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum