I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Budapest
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?