I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help