I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 First Time to UK since 2001
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Sweden, Denmark, Norway