I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Vet my itinerary
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Hotel advice
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Budir, Iceland
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 where to stay in Malta
- 22 London with kids
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais