I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland
- 2 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 3 Switzerland travel in December
- 4 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 5 Italy - unusually so
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 8 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 9 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 10 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 11 Authentic czech food
- 12 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 15 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 16 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 Decision time...
- 19 Be careful in Vienna
- 20 Spain in November
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 About cars in Austria
- 25 England/EPL family vacation