I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 2 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 8 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 9 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 10 15 days trip to Europe
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Ravenna Mosaics
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 Berlin, germany
- 25 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?