I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 aol 1800:681:7208 password recovery CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 Iceland
- 4 Frankfurt to UK
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Milan or Turin
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!