I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 2 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 3 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 4 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 5 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 6 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 7 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 going to italy
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 How do you find French food?
- 12 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 13 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 16 where to stay in Germany
- 17 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 20 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 24 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 25 Fine with a rental car in Italy