I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 2 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 3 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 4 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 5 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 8 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 9 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 10 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 15 Berlin: evening dining
- 16 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 17 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 18 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 19 Alhambra questions
- 20 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 21 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 22 Airbnb
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 25 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train