I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 Five nights in Extremadura
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 5 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 trip to norway
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 Help with England/Wales tour
- 15 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 Cotswold Churches
- 21 A Greek sojourn
- 22 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report