I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*SUPP0RT cAre* 24/7
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como