I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 8 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 Amalfi coast
- 14 French lavender and cottages
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 17 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Rome Rental Car
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 24 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 25 italy itinerary