I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Wine tours in Spain or in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Dordogne lodging
- 5 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 6 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 9 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Dordogne markets
- 12 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 England in 7 days
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip