I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 TAP airlines & other questions
- 5 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 6 Sentimental Journey
- 7 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 5 days in switzerland
- 10 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 11 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 14 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 15 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 16 Antwerp Tram
- 17 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 20 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 21 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 22 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 23 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 24 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria