I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 4 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 5 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 France & Italy, May or June
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece
- 16 Italy for Christmas Week
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Shoes in Scotland
- 19 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 20 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 21 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Sicily