I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Tracking the Weather
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 road trip through scotland
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Wales
- 12 Best Neck Pillow
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Tieks for travel
- 16 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.