My husband and I are traveling to a France the end of June. I have been searching for a good wine tour and there's so much to choose from! A champagne tour has also been suggested. We don't mind being in a group...we love to make new friends! We know a little about wine but don't need anything super fancy, we love unique experiences, we'd be happy to travel and stay overnight somewhere but a day trip is a good amount of time. We don't want something extravagant and super expensive, but this is a priority for our visit so we're willing to spend some $$$. Maybe something with breakfast or lunch too! Any suggestions/recommendations?
Wine Tours in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian
- 2 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 3 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 4 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 5 day trips from Menton
- 6 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 7 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 8 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 9 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 10 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 11 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 12 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 13 First trip to Paris
- 14 Rail tickets
- 15 Relaxing sandy beach for the day near Nice
- 16 Solo train travel in Germany
- 17 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 18 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 19 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 20 Cheap hotel room in Barcellona
- 21 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 22 Getting from Fussen to Neuschwanstein Castle??
- 23 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 24 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 25 Train From Paris to Beaune