My husband and I are traveling to a France the end of June. I have been searching for a good wine tour and there's so much to choose from! A champagne tour has also been suggested. We don't mind being in a group...we love to make new friends! We know a little about wine but don't need anything super fancy, we love unique experiences, we'd be happy to travel and stay overnight somewhere but a day trip is a good amount of time. We don't want something extravagant and super expensive, but this is a priority for our visit so we're willing to spend some $$$. Maybe something with breakfast or lunch too! Any suggestions/recommendations?
Wine Tours in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne in October
- 2 BMW European Delivery program
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Paris first then where?
- 5 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 6 Does this sound feasible?
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 9 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 10 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 14 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 15 Eating in University cafeterias
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 18 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 23 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 24 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 25 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!