My husband and I are traveling to a France the end of June. I have been searching for a good wine tour and there's so much to choose from! A champagne tour has also been suggested. We don't mind being in a group...we love to make new friends! We know a little about wine but don't need anything super fancy, we love unique experiences, we'd be happy to travel and stay overnight somewhere but a day trip is a good amount of time. We don't want something extravagant and super expensive, but this is a priority for our visit so we're willing to spend some $$$. Maybe something with breakfast or lunch too! Any suggestions/recommendations?
Wine Tours in France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 London at Easter
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 19 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 23 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 24 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia