My husband and I are traveling to a France the end of June. I have been searching for a good wine tour and there's so much to choose from! A champagne tour has also been suggested. We don't mind being in a group...we love to make new friends! We know a little about wine but don't need anything super fancy, we love unique experiences, we'd be happy to travel and stay overnight somewhere but a day trip is a good amount of time. We don't want something extravagant and super expensive, but this is a priority for our visit so we're willing to spend some $$$. Maybe something with breakfast or lunch too! Any suggestions/recommendations?
Wine Tours in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 7 seven days in Portugal
- 8 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 german rail ticket question