We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 4 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 7 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 8 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 9 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 10 Train des Pignes
- 11 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 14 Pousadas
- 15 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 16 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 18 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 Change in Travel
- 24 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 25 ireland