We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Paris
- 2 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 3 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 See You In Minsk
- 15 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 17 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 18 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 19 Norway Advice
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Scottish Passport
- 24 Questions About Croatia
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?