We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 15 Museums in Berlin
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 23 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne