We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 2 Switzerland travel in December
- 3 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 4 Never To Return
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 7 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 8 Decision time...
- 9 Europe in December for 10 days
- 10 Lucerne Switzerland
- 11 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 12 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 13 Italy - unusually so
- 14 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 15 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 16 Authentic czech food
- 17 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 18 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 21 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 22 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 23 Be careful in Vienna
- 24 Spain in November
- 25 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?