We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 2 German Wings
- 3 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 4 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 5 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 6 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 7 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 8 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 11 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 12 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 13 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 14 Spain 2 beach locations
- 15 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 18 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 19 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 20 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 21 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 24 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 25 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao