We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 2 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 3 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 9 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 Norway Advice
- 14 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain