We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 France in 2003
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 7 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 Arles as a base?
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 18 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 19 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 20 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 21 South of Switzerland
- 22 A Week in Spain
- 23 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Home Base in Belgium