We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 2 Spanish food online
- 3 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 4 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 5 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 6 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 7 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 8 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 9 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 Folegandros info?
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 15 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 19 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 21 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 I went to Paris in June
- 24 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 25 Bike touring in France