We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London during Christmas week
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 4 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 11 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 12 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 13 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 14 Eleanor's Pages
- 15 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 16 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 21 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?