We will be in Tuscany for two weeks in May. We will be staying in Montepulciano, Siena and St. Gimignano. What are some suggestions regarding red wine tasting?
wine tasting in tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 12 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 15 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 16 Mama Mia Italy!
- 17 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 18 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 19 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 20 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Grad Schools in London?
- 24 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 25 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking