I plan on touring Germany's "wine country" between Mainz and Koblenz. Is it like Napa Valley where you pull in and enjoy a tasting, then go to another vineyard down the road? Do they encourage drop in visits and are there winery stops on the main road or do I need to pull out a map and find the wineries?
Wine tasting in the Rhine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 tour guides in rome
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 London hotel
- 20 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?