I will be in Spain for 2 weeks, and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on the best way to approach the wine regions. I will be near la rioja. I don't speak Spanish, so I am a little intimated on what steps to take to get the most out of the experience.
Any good advice would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 2 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 French language immersion schools in France
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Edinbrugh