I will be in Spain for 2 weeks, and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on the best way to approach the wine regions. I will be near la rioja. I don't speak Spanish, so I am a little intimated on what steps to take to get the most out of the experience.
Any good advice would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Wedding in Finland
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 Hilton CPH no loner
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 17 French Wedding
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 20 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 I may be wrong....
- 23 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 24 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?