I will be in Spain for 2 weeks, and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on the best way to approach the wine regions. I will be near la rioja. I don't speak Spanish, so I am a little intimated on what steps to take to get the most out of the experience.
Any good advice would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balkans Itinerary
- 2 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 Why Not Helsinki?
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 14 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Places to visit staying in Como
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 Mona Lisait Returns
- 21 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Paris Under Seige...