I will be in Spain for 2 weeks, and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on the best way to approach the wine regions. I will be near la rioja. I don't speak Spanish, so I am a little intimated on what steps to take to get the most out of the experience.
Any good advice would be very much appreciated!
Wine Tasting In Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Useful website for France
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 6 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 7 SIM card for eastern europe
- 8 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 London visit
- 14 Monet in Normandy
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 22 No points in Paris .....
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 25 Three days in Spain