I will be in Spain for 2 weeks, and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on the best way to approach the wine regions. I will be near la rioja. I don't speak Spanish, so I am a little intimated on what steps to take to get the most out of the experience.
Any good advice would be very much appreciated!
Wine Tasting In Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 First time Ireland trip
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 16 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 17 22 year olds in Europe
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy