Hi. Can anyone recommend any wine tasting opportunities accessible as a day trip from Ljubljana? I would prefer a bus tour if possibole, as I will not have a car. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 7 Days
- 2 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 3 Azores
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 6 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report