Hi. Can anyone recommend any wine tasting opportunities accessible as a day trip from Ljubljana? I would prefer a bus tour if possibole, as I will not have a car. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona and Lake Garda
- 2 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 3 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 4 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Italy - rental car damages query
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 9 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 12 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 13 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 CDG much improved
- 16 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 17 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 20 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 21 20 Days in Europe
- 22 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 23 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 24 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 25 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw