My husband and I are spending 2 weeks in France this October. We've booked 1 week in Paris but would like to spend the rest of the time wine tasting around the country and we haven't a clue where to start. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Wine Tasting in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 15 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 driving in france with kids
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 23 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 24 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 25 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle