I am spending 2.5 weeks in Tuscany and Umbria with my husband and daughter, with 7 days of that on a winery.
My husband is very into wine and I would love to organise a surprise for him - I am looking for a unique, special wine experience and online it us hard to decipher what actually is and what isn't- as they all say they are unique!
I would love a personal touch with tasting a number of different wines, cellar tour, doesn't need to include food, but maybe tasting plates?
If you know of something please let me know!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Algarve location Help
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg