I am spending 2.5 weeks in Tuscany and Umbria with my husband and daughter, with 7 days of that on a winery.
My husband is very into wine and I would love to organise a surprise for him - I am looking for a unique, special wine experience and online it us hard to decipher what actually is and what isn't- as they all say they are unique!
I would love a personal touch with tasting a number of different wines, cellar tour, doesn't need to include food, but maybe tasting plates?
If you know of something please let me know!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Meteora for older folk
- 16 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 17 Versailles
- 18 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 20 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 21 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 22 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??