I am spending 2.5 weeks in Tuscany and Umbria with my husband and daughter, with 7 days of that on a winery.
My husband is very into wine and I would love to organise a surprise for him - I am looking for a unique, special wine experience and online it us hard to decipher what actually is and what isn't- as they all say they are unique!
I would love a personal touch with tasting a number of different wines, cellar tour, doesn't need to include food, but maybe tasting plates?
If you know of something please let me know!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French restaurants
- 2 Scotland Trip
- 3 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 4 Croatia trip Planning
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 7 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 10 Planning a European Trip
- 11 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Trains in Alps and UK
- 14 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 15 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 Germany in December Trip Report
- 21 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 22 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 23 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands