I'm helping a friend plan a trip to Italy and Croatia this fall. He's wondering when wine harvest in Tuscany and Piedmont will take place, or at least a rough idea. Oddly, traditional google searching has been very low yield in this respect and I've been unable to find good information on Wine Berserkers, or other specialized sites. And ideas of timing would be very helpful. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appenzell in December?
- 2 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Traveling in Belgium
- 5 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 6 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 7 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 11 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 12 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO