I'm helping a friend plan a trip to Italy and Croatia this fall. He's wondering when wine harvest in Tuscany and Piedmont will take place, or at least a rough idea. Oddly, traditional google searching has been very low yield in this respect and I've been unable to find good information on Wine Berserkers, or other specialized sites. And ideas of timing would be very helpful. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국경정ヒ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ヒ한국경정
- 2 가나카지노べ❖【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❖べ가나카지노
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139