We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 2 Loire or Provence in January?
- 3 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 4 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 5 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 12 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 13 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 14 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 18 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam