We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 18 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 A week in Burgundy
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Scenic drives in Tuscany