We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 13 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 19 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 French election
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid