We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 4 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 train from ravenna to parma
- 9 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 Manchester on derby weekend
- 18 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw