We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Windsor Castle from Heathrow Airport
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 10 Overnight stopover in London!
- 11 Walking around Barcelona??
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 14 Novels set in Greece
- 15 Spain and Portugal
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 A very bad experience with Rentalcars