We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in October!
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 4 travel fan 220v?
- 5 Moldova and Transnistria
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 11 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Barcelona - places to stay
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 B&Bs in Ireland
- 19 Zadar or Sibenik
- 20 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 21 Guide in Russia
- 22 Train travel
- 23 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 24 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 25 Switzerland for 2 weeks