We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 What about Basque Country?
- 3 Renting a car in Florence
- 4 First time in Italy
- 5 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 8 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 9 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 10 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 11 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 14 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 15 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 16 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 17 italy itinerary request
- 18 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 19 Pompeii luggage storage
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Sardinia for young travellers
- 25 currency