We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 IWM
- 16 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 17 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 20 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 21 quickest way to Prague
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 24 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise