Looking for recommendations for accommodations in Windermere or Bowness England. We will not have a car, so something within reasonable distance from the train station would be good. Suggestions for activities in the Windermere area would also be appreciated - we will be there for 2 days.
Windermere / Bowness
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 2 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 3 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 4 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 5 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 6 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 7 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 8 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 9 UK Road Sept 2013
- 10 Italian Riviera Planning
- 11 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 12 Can't print train tickets
- 13 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 14 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 15 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 16 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 17 Rain in Barcelona
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 20 He said , she said
- 21 Getting from Fussen to Neuschwanstein Castle??
- 22 RETURN TO CAMPANIA--ISCHIA CASTS ITS SPELL
- 23 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 24 Rome in 6 days
- 25 Question about justairports