Looking for recommendations for accommodations in Windermere or Bowness England. We will not have a car, so something within reasonable distance from the train station would be good. Suggestions for activities in the Windermere area would also be appreciated - we will be there for 2 days.
Windermere / Bowness
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 Cream tea
- 3 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 4 Winter in Europe - Accommodation book in advance?
- 5 Paris to Nice, best transportation?
- 6 Budapest, Vienna, Prague Itinerary
- 7 TGV SNCF trains for US Travelers Don't Accept US CC
- 8 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 9 Winter visit: Kitzbuhel or Arlberb
- 10 5 days in Paris with teenager
- 11 My 1st step in planning a Europe Trip
- 12 Stockholm Archipelago tour choices
- 13 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 14 New ideas for Montepulciano area
- 15 Plitvice Parking and Suggested Walking Route
- 16 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 17 looking for an apartment in Brussels
- 18 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 19 Help me plan a two week trip to Sicily for September.
- 20 Villach Hbf
- 21 Honeymoon help - Eastern Europe
- 22 Favorite Greek Islands?
- 23 Hvar or a different Croatian island...or Dubrovnik - late August??
- 24 Healthy oldies visiting Eastern Europe
- 25 Naples Port to circumvesuvio train