My husband and I are going to Europe and I am a little worried because we will be in Lucerne, Switzerland for 3 full days and after our train trip we will arrive in Venice at 230pm on a Sunday. After planning our trip we will have less than half a day on Sunday and 1 full day on Monday before we set off for another destination. (totaling only 1 1/2 days in Venice). I am worried because I don't want to feel rushed and we want to fully enjoy what Venice has to offer. My question is...Is this long enough or should my husband and I cut down half a day in Lucerne to arrive at 7or 8pm in Venice on sat to have 2 full days?...and will water taxis still be running if we choose to do so?
Will we be in Venice long enough?
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 3 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 4 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 8 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 9 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 17 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 21 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 22 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 23 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 ferry to Harwich