My husband and I are going to Europe and I am a little worried because we will be in Lucerne, Switzerland for 3 full days and after our train trip we will arrive in Venice at 230pm on a Sunday. After planning our trip we will have less than half a day on Sunday and 1 full day on Monday before we set off for another destination. (totaling only 1 1/2 days in Venice). I am worried because I don't want to feel rushed and we want to fully enjoy what Venice has to offer. My question is...Is this long enough or should my husband and I cut down half a day in Lucerne to arrive at 7or 8pm in Venice on sat to have 2 full days?...and will water taxis still be running if we choose to do so?
Will we be in Venice long enough?
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 3 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 10 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 11 RHK's heading to Europe
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Planning my trip to Italy
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Driving in Genoa
- 18 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 19 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 20 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 21 Istanbul Hotels
- 22 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon