Planning a trip this spring which has us training between Annecy, France and Milan, Italy on May 1... since the trains cannot be booked this far in advance, apparently, I am wondering if they will be running on May 1 since that day is Labor Day in Europe. Does anyone know?
Will trains run between France and Italy on May 1?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Trip around Spain
- 14 Trieste as a day trip?
- 15 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Spain - Andalucia
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 One more last question on Bayeux
- 21 banger rally around europe?
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 24 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!