Heading to London in a few weeks to enjoy the games. We have the paper travelcards that came with our tickets to use for the three days we have events. Will these work with the 2 for 1 deals? They say "Olympic Games" or something of the sort on the card. Related question - I've seen in other threads that you need a passport sized photo to get a paper travelcard to use with 2-1 deals. Do they give the passport photo back? I'd like to keep it with me in case I lose my passport and need to replace.
Will the Travelcards w/ London Olympic tickets work with 2 for 1 deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 2 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Fjords, How To?
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Budget for 3 Month's
- 10 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 11 Italian cooking classes
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 London visit
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?