Heading to London in a few weeks to enjoy the games. We have the paper travelcards that came with our tickets to use for the three days we have events. Will these work with the 2 for 1 deals? They say "Olympic Games" or something of the sort on the card. Related question - I've seen in other threads that you need a passport sized photo to get a paper travelcard to use with 2-1 deals. Do they give the passport photo back? I'd like to keep it with me in case I lose my passport and need to replace.
Will the Travelcards w/ London Olympic tickets work with 2 for 1 deals?
- 1 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 2 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 3 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 4 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 5 Don't slight Bruges
- 6 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 7 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 8 jungfraujoch mid june
- 9 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 12 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 13 please HELP--so confused!!
- 14 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 15 Paris trip report
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 22 Athens licensed tour guide
- 23 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 24 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 25 Converting to EUROs