I heard that the pope has a section of the mass where he will bless newlyweds.
Do you know you if the pope will do his blessing of newlyweds during lent? Not so close to Good Friday, but maybe a couple weeks before. We will be in Rome during this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노♪＼)￣™ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ™￣(＼♪(슈퍼카지노)
- 2 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 8 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 9 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 12 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 13 Shoes in Scotland
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Naples, Italy
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?