I'm a huge fan of London's Oyster card system; while public transport payment
options in Paris seems more awkward.
Just wonder if there's any Parisian movement toward an Oyster-like system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Denmark or Sweden?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help