My husband and I are seniors and have been to Paris several times. We usually take cabs from CDG, but we'd like to save money this year and try the RER. Each of us has a 26" suitcase with wheels. Will there be any stairs to contend with on this route from airport to Chatelet, or will we encounter escalators? Our apartment is a stone's throw from Chatelet. Thanks for your help.
Will I have to climb many stairs taking Paris CDG Airport RER to Chatelet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Taormina to Palermo
- 3 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 6 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 7 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 8 Storytellers in Iceland
- 9 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 13 Italy trip questions
- 14 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 15 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 16 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 history museums or locations
- 20 Budget family trip to Europe
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier