OK OK - what I really want to ask is if anyone knows if you can ride bikes in Parc de la Ciutadella in Barcelona. I posted the question, I topped it no answers but obvioulsy the pickpocket thread goes on and on. On our upcoming trip we are hoping to rent bikes and ride thru the park but several years ago we did a Fat Tire tour and it seems we had to walk our bikes thru the park.
will I be pickpocketed while bike riding in Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Public transport from Ostuni
- 5 Spain Travel
- 6 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 7 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 16 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 17 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 25 Lake como