OK OK - what I really want to ask is if anyone knows if you can ride bikes in Parc de la Ciutadella in Barcelona. I posted the question, I topped it no answers but obvioulsy the pickpocket thread goes on and on. On our upcoming trip we are hoping to rent bikes and ride thru the park but several years ago we did a Fat Tire tour and it seems we had to walk our bikes thru the park.
will I be pickpocketed while bike riding in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 4 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 5 Switzerland help...?
- 6 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 9 London to Paris by train
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 4 weeks in the UK
- 18 Granada
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers