There is very little current information about Andorra on this forum and when checking our route on michelin.com they state that compulsory documents are a pink E.U driving license and an international motor insurance card, what can I expect to need to provide as a US citizen? If we make the drive I certainly want to have the correct documents. Thanks for any help, Deborah
Will a US driver's license and a passport allow us to drive into Andorra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 3 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 11 Five nights in Extremadura
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 16 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn