There is very little current information about Andorra on this forum and when checking our route on michelin.com they state that compulsory documents are a pink E.U driving license and an international motor insurance card, what can I expect to need to provide as a US citizen? If we make the drive I certainly want to have the correct documents. Thanks for any help, Deborah
Will a US driver's license and a passport allow us to drive into Andorra
- 1 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 2 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 3 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 6 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 11 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 12 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 13 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 14 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 15 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 16 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 19 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 20 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 21 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 22 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist