By chance, I came across what appears to be a very beautiful hiking area in the Tyrolean Alps in Austria the Wilder Kaiser. The official website, however, does not give information on how to make reservations for their 3-day hut to hut hike. Is anyone out there familiar with this area and how to make reservations?
Wilder Kaiser in the Tyrolean Alps-Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 Scuol, Switzerland
- 3 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 6 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Lake Como transportation questions
- 9 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 13 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 14 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 15 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 20 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 23 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 24 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 25 By train to and out of Prague