By chance, I came across what appears to be a very beautiful hiking area in the Tyrolean Alps in Austria the Wilder Kaiser. The official website, however, does not give information on how to make reservations for their 3-day hut to hut hike. Is anyone out there familiar with this area and how to make reservations?
Wilder Kaiser in the Tyrolean Alps-Austria
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 24 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 25 Luggage lockers at London train station?