Any middle aged travelers been in Tallinn on a weekend? It sounds like a big, noisy, drunken party - which we have no problem with - unless it is so over the top that the behavior is obnoxious to any who encounter the partiers. We would not be at clubs or bars - just dinner and some drinks and wandering around. We are from SF and not overly sheltered.
Wild weekends in Tallinn.
- 1 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 6 Visa to TURKEY
- 7 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 8 Istanbul Hotels
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 12 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 14 Paris metro
- 15 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 16 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 ferry to Harwich
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Edinburgh Restaurants