I'll be traveling around France in May for a vacation but will still need to work. The best time for me to do this at home is during train journeys, using the rather expensive (but decently fast if one gets it to work) eastcoast wifi. Do french trains come equipped with wifi? I will be travelling on the TGV for the south of france, and the TER. If not, are there sockets where I am able to plug my laptop in?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 10 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 23 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP