I'll be traveling around France in May for a vacation but will still need to work. The best time for me to do this at home is during train journeys, using the rather expensive (but decently fast if one gets it to work) eastcoast wifi. Do french trains come equipped with wifi? I will be travelling on the TGV for the south of france, and the TER. If not, are there sockets where I am able to plug my laptop in?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Electrical Power Conversion
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Douro Valley in January?
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 17 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 21 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 24 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 25 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?