I'll be traveling around France in May for a vacation but will still need to work. The best time for me to do this at home is during train journeys, using the rather expensive (but decently fast if one gets it to work) eastcoast wifi. Do french trains come equipped with wifi? I will be travelling on the TGV for the south of france, and the TER. If not, are there sockets where I am able to plug my laptop in?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 5 Paris Metro
- 6 A good book!!
- 7 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze