I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 2 travel fan 220v?
- 3 Visiting Zurich
- 4 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 5 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 Guide in Russia
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 11 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 12 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 13 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 14 Zadar or Sibenik
- 15 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 18 Rent a Car?
- 19 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 20 Whistle stop family road trip
- 21 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 22 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?