I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Germany family road trip help!
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 13 Lyon
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 23 French theater in Paris
- 24 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?