I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 6 Luggage on trains/security?
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 10 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 13 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
- 16 Norwegian air
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 19 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 22 Sardinia?
- 23 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 24 Crete for 2 weeks in May
- 25 tipping
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?