I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy back lease program?
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 4 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 6 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 7 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 8 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 9 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 10 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 11 Must do/see in Rome
- 12 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 13 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 14 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 15 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 16 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 17 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 18 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 19 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 20 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 21 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 22 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 23 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 24 Travel in England and Scotland
- 25 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?