I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Athens
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?