I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 3 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 8 Dublin Leap Card
- 9 vegetarian in spain
- 10 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 13 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 18 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?