I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Ireland in a week
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR