I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 11 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 12 Barcelona Car rental return
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 All of Spain or something else..?
- 16 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 17 Madrid city centre?
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 20 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 21 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 22 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 23 gare de nord
- 24 BIKE AND BARGE
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?