Our travels this summer will take us thru these 3 airports with various connections and layovers. I am new to travelling with a Laptop and wondering if there is wi-fi internet access available at any of these airports, and if so, do I have to pay, or just turn on my computer. Also, just curious, are there places in airports to re-charge batteries or work off a power supply instead of battery? and how long does the average laptop battery run before it needs to be re-charged? Sorry, I'm not very tech savvy and don't own a laptop yet, and haven't travelled with one. Thanks for any pointers or tips.
Wi-fi internet access at European Airports: Heathrow, Zurich, Athens
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 13 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 14 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 15 Lucerne & Zurich
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 18 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see