Our travels this summer will take us thru these 3 airports with various connections and layovers. I am new to travelling with a Laptop and wondering if there is wi-fi internet access available at any of these airports, and if so, do I have to pay, or just turn on my computer. Also, just curious, are there places in airports to re-charge batteries or work off a power supply instead of battery? and how long does the average laptop battery run before it needs to be re-charged? Sorry, I'm not very tech savvy and don't own a laptop yet, and haven't travelled with one. Thanks for any pointers or tips.
Wi-fi internet access at European Airports: Heathrow, Zurich, Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Traveling to Munich
- 3 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 4 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 18 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como