I will be in Venice, Padua, and Verona very soon. Does anyone know if there's much wifi? Do the hotels charge for it? Can you use your computer and use wi-fi in an internet cafe? Are there any Starbucks there? If they are in China they should be in Italy, but then again, maybe not!
Wi-Fi availability in northern Italy?
- 1 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 5 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 8 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 9 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 12 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 13 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 14 London at Xmas
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 17 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 18 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 19 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 20 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 21 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 22 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 23 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 24 Normandy on our own?
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan