99% of the time I post positive recommendations that I bring back from traveling. Here's my first warning:
Don't rent from Goldcar in Spain.
An article on the company from The Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/money/2011/feb/19/car-hire-holidaymakers-goldcar
From the Lonely Planet Forum:
I won't bore you with my own story (unless you want it), but I've been home from Majorca a week now and still motivated to take the time to write this post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 2 Last night in Sweden
- 3 카지노후기 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 4 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 5 charming cities in Spain
- 6 Venice
- 7 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 Berlin, Nice and London
- 17 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacation to europe
- 24 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city