NB the closing quote:
"I like to think that we treat our customers well, with the personal touch, but it doesn't go as far as to reply to them in French."
[In best Morningside accent]: Ai should think NOT!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 5 Wedding in Finland
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 10 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 11 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 12 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 13 Hilton CPH no loner
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 16 French Wedding
- 17 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 18 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 19 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 I may be wrong....
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 25 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice