NB the closing quote:
"I like to think that we treat our customers well, with the personal touch, but it doesn't go as far as to reply to them in French."
[In best Morningside accent]: Ai should think NOT!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 2 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 3 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 4 What to see in Dresden...
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 9 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 10 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Tour or independent
- 14 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 15 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 16 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 17 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 18 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 19 Classical Music in Milan
- 20 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 Amsterdam hotels
- 23 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 24 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 25 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne