NB the closing quote:
"I like to think that we treat our customers well, with the personal touch, but it doesn't go as far as to reply to them in French."
[In best Morningside accent]: Ai should think NOT!!
Why you should always double-check your online bookings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 2 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Photographer in Paris?
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 15 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 16 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 25 Hey Fodor's