Last year, I spent almost 5 months in France; 4 months just by the Swiss border and 2 weeks in the Loire Valley. It was the first time I'd travelled outside of the UK and I really loved it.
Anyway, it kind of made me interested in all the different reasons for wanderlust. I also wanted to see if travellers were satisfied with the wealth of information out there and if there was any demand for a different kind of guide book!
If you're interested in taking the survery, here's the link:
Thank you to everyone who takes it but if you don't want to, I'd also be very interested to hear your thoughts here in the forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 20 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 25 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist