Last year, I spent almost 5 months in France; 4 months just by the Swiss border and 2 weeks in the Loire Valley. It was the first time I'd travelled outside of the UK and I really loved it.
Anyway, it kind of made me interested in all the different reasons for wanderlust. I also wanted to see if travellers were satisfied with the wealth of information out there and if there was any demand for a different kind of guide book!
If you're interested in taking the survery, here's the link:
Thank you to everyone who takes it but if you don't want to, I'd also be very interested to hear your thoughts here in the forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 9 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 12 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 13 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT