Last year, I spent almost 5 months in France; 4 months just by the Swiss border and 2 weeks in the Loire Valley. It was the first time I'd travelled outside of the UK and I really loved it.
Anyway, it kind of made me interested in all the different reasons for wanderlust. I also wanted to see if travellers were satisfied with the wealth of information out there and if there was any demand for a different kind of guide book!
If you're interested in taking the survery, here's the link:
Thank you to everyone who takes it but if you don't want to, I'd also be very interested to hear your thoughts here in the forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 카지노게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 카지노사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 카지노싸이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 http://supplementlab.org/muscle-x-tst-1700/
- 6 마카오카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 7 인터넷카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 8 라이브카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 First time in London
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 scotland
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Ischia