Last year, I spent almost 5 months in France; 4 months just by the Swiss border and 2 weeks in the Loire Valley. It was the first time I'd travelled outside of the UK and I really loved it.
Anyway, it kind of made me interested in all the different reasons for wanderlust. I also wanted to see if travellers were satisfied with the wealth of information out there and if there was any demand for a different kind of guide book!
If you're interested in taking the survery, here's the link:
Thank you to everyone who takes it but if you don't want to, I'd also be very interested to hear your thoughts here in the forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 3 Guided Vatican Tours
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Moscow Favorites
- 10 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 11 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 14 Ibiiza Spain
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 23 Help with Ireland Trip
- 24 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?