Last year, I spent almost 5 months in France; 4 months just by the Swiss border and 2 weeks in the Loire Valley. It was the first time I'd travelled outside of the UK and I really loved it.
Anyway, it kind of made me interested in all the different reasons for wanderlust. I also wanted to see if travellers were satisfied with the wealth of information out there and if there was any demand for a different kind of guide book!
If you're interested in taking the survery, here's the link:
Thank you to everyone who takes it but if you don't want to, I'd also be very interested to hear your thoughts here in the forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 뉴베가스카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆세븐카지노
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼일본바카라
- 3 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라스타일
- 4 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 5 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 15 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 20 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 21 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 22 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 23 Prague End of May
- 24 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London