I love Europe and Europeans and am a confirmed Anglophile. Born and raised in California (northern) I travel across the pond when I can. I dream of living in England or a beautiful European city and have various reasons why this seems like a good idea. I make comparisons with the U.S. and frequently we come out unfavorably. Don't get me wrong, I love where I live and feel that my quality of life is exceptional in comparison to some others in the world, however, I can't help wishing Americans valued the arts more and had more sense when it comes in health insurance. Of course there's more. So, I'm curious as to why Europeans move to this country. Any views? BMK
Why do some Europeans want to move to U.S?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 2 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 week in calabria
- 5 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 6 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 12 Akrotiri Tours
- 13 Walking in Oslo
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 19 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 20 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 23 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 24 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia