I love Europe and Europeans and am a confirmed Anglophile. Born and raised in California (northern) I travel across the pond when I can. I dream of living in England or a beautiful European city and have various reasons why this seems like a good idea. I make comparisons with the U.S. and frequently we come out unfavorably. Don't get me wrong, I love where I live and feel that my quality of life is exceptional in comparison to some others in the world, however, I can't help wishing Americans valued the arts more and had more sense when it comes in health insurance. Of course there's more. So, I'm curious as to why Europeans move to this country. Any views? BMK
Why do some Europeans want to move to U.S?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Scotland Votes "No"
- 4 Transports in Santorini
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 16 Best day trips from Paris
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 24 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 25 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?