and then ask questions about lodging, etc. It makes no difference, you're locked in. In this day of Fodor's site, Frommer's site, faxing for reservations, guide books aplenty, why pay someone for something you can do yourself? Half the fun is in the planning, send off to tourist bureaus, every country has one.
Why do people take tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany