and then ask questions about lodging, etc. It makes no difference, you're locked in. In this day of Fodor's site, Frommer's site, faxing for reservations, guide books aplenty, why pay someone for something you can do yourself? Half the fun is in the planning, send off to tourist bureaus, every country has one.
Why do people take tours?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 3 Belgium
- 4 Navigo Decouverte
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 first european holiday itinery