I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Italy and Croatia
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 5 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 6 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 12 A Greek sojourn
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 25 Burgundy in May