I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 2 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 3 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 4 What is your favorite travel app?
- 5 PLITVICE LAKES
- 6 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 9 Breakfast: London
- 10 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 11 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 12 Berlin to Barcelona
- 13 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 14 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 15 Camino Redux
- 16 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 17 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 18 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 19 Macedonia, Greece
- 20 worthy or no?
- 21 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 24 Seville bus information
- 25 Montpellier to Arles