I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 2 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 9 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 10 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 17 mallorca
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 France to Italy advice needed please
- 21 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 25 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station