I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 3 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 4 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 6 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 7 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 8 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 9 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 10 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 11 5 top Scams in Paris
- 12 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 13 Barcelona in July
- 14 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 15 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 16 RHK's Spring Trip
- 17 Another Visit to London
- 18 Travel from Munich to Milan in July
- 19 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 20 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 24 3 days Venice to Paris
- 25 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day