I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 SPAIN In 6 DAYS
- 4 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 5 http://testoxtrmadvice.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 6 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 7 prepaid sim card in Lithuania
- 8 Bosch Parade
- 9 Antwerp Tram
- 10 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 11 Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
- 12 21 nights in England, please help
- 13 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 14 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 17 3/4/ days South of France
- 18 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 19 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 20 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 21 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 22 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 23 Trains from Granada
- 24 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 25 Iceland-another itinerary help request