I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 3 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 4 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 wineries near Ronda
- 7 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 8 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Tour Group Operators
- 21 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 22 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 23 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels