I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 2 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 3 Small town near Grenada?
- 4 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 7 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 14 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Slovakia day trip
- 18 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 19 Italy for the first time
- 20 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 Norfolk base
- 24 Renting bed linens and towels
- 25 Calling home from abroad