I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 2 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 6 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Calling home from abroad
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 21 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 22 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 25 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)