I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Italy - rental car damages query
- 10 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 13 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 14 20 Days in Europe
- 15 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 16 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 17 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 22 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 23 Verona and Lake Garda
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 Luggage allowance internal connection to international