I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 2 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 3 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 4 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Hotel in Istanbul
- 7 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 8 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 11 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 12 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 13 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 16 Best driving map for Greece?
- 17 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 18 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 21 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 22 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 23 Paris Perfect Soap
- 24 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 25 Train tickets within Italy