I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 2 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 5 flea markets in France
- 6 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 7 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 11 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 12 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 14 Madrid apartments
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 17 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 18 Timing a river cruise
- 19 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 We Need a Pact
- 22 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 23 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 24 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 25 Tipping in Greece