I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 2 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 5 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 6 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 European Championship
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 13 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 14 Which order should I travel
- 15 Which order should I travel
- 16 Which order should I travel
- 17 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Train questions for Switzerland
- 20 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 Normandy - driving trip
- 23 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 24 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...