I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 2 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 3 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 6 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 7 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 8 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 9 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 10 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 11 SIXT car rental uk
- 12 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 13 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 14 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 15 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 16 Germany at Christmas
- 17 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 18 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 19 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 From Schipol to ?
- 22 British Airways, anyone?
- 23 Istanbul to budapest
- 24 overnight ferries?
- 25 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?