I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Puglia Help please
- 2 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 5 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 Amazons Blowout!
- 8 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 9 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 10 Late October Trip in France
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 15 My summer in Paris
- 16 Euro railways
- 17 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 18 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 19 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 20 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 21 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 22 May or September?
- 23 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 24 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 25 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans