I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 5 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 6 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 9 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 10 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 13 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 14 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 15 Holiday in Europe
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 20 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 21 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 22 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 23 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Hertz Never Lost