I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For art lovers in London next week
- 2 One day in Paris!
- 3 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 4 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 5 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 6 Lake Maggiore?
- 7 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 8 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 9 Bodensee: Ride from Bregenz to Arbon, Switzerland
- 10 French Basque country
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 13 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 14 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 15 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 19 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 20 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 21 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 22 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 23 Rome Walking Guide
- 24 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens