I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 7 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 8 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Help with a small island in Greece
- 11 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 12 Cotswolds village base
- 13 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 14 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 15 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 21 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 24 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 25 Getting cash in Spain