I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 6 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 7 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 8 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 11 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 12 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 6 days in Portugal in December
- 15 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 16 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 23 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Northern Italy - where to go?