I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Sunny September Trip Report
- 9 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Paris in 1 Day
- 12 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Transports in Santorini
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Oslo in early Oct
- 19 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche