I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel to San Gimignano
- 2 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 3 Barcelona restaurants
- 4 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 5 London, then Paris, Berlin or Amsterdam or just London and Paris
- 6 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 7 Trains
- 8 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 9 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 10 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 11 Airb2b in Paris
- 12 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 13 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 14 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 15 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 16 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 17 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 18 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 19 Munich accommodations
- 20 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 21 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 22 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 25 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou