I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Why do i Need a guide/car in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 9 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Germany in December 2015
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?