I want to clarify something:
In Ephesus I'll be at Hotel Nilya in Selcuk.
Why do I need a private driver/car/guide for a group of 8 friends to sightsee Ephesus?
Can i not walk to Ephesus (it's 10 minutes from hotel), use a guide book or hire a guide there and sightsee the place?
How do I get to Pammukale next day though? Without a guide/car. Is there public transportation or is guide/car recommended?
For Cappodochia again for the hikes and the various sights , is there no public transportation to see it yourself or is a guide/car/driver best for 8 of us?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ď강남역안마↔⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐メ
- 2 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 3 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 マ서울안마＠서울안마방찾아가기!!!☎⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐ヤ민실장
- 6 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 7 restaurants in Marais district
- 8 France & Italy, May or June
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 11 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 12 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece
- 19 Italy for Christmas Week
- 20 A Month stay in Southern France
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 24 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 25 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?