Whole Foods Market, now all over the States, have entered the British market with their flagship store on posh Kensington High Street and now are rapidly expanding with four smaller WFMs scattered around London.
So if tired of grease and heavily processed foods that many Brits eat (and Yanks too at home!) head to WFM!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 2 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 3 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Itinerary help...
- 6 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 9 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 12 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 13 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 2 week itinery
- 24 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome