Whole Foods Market, now all over the States, have entered the British market with their flagship store on posh Kensington High Street and now are rapidly expanding with four smaller WFMs scattered around London.
So if tired of grease and heavily processed foods that many Brits eat (and Yanks too at home!) head to WFM!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Reaching the Lake District
- 11 Positano Hotel in September
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 seat reservations
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Brussels flower tapestry
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?