Whole Foods Market, now all over the States, have entered the British market with their flagship store on posh Kensington High Street and now are rapidly expanding with four smaller WFMs scattered around London.
So if tired of grease and heavily processed foods that many Brits eat (and Yanks too at home!) head to WFM!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Flamenco in October
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna