Whole Foods Market, now all over the States, have entered the British market with their flagship store on posh Kensington High Street and now are rapidly expanding with four smaller WFMs scattered around London.
So if tired of grease and heavily processed foods that many Brits eat (and Yanks too at home!) head to WFM!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NYT article
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Sicily help
- 4 Whathello Paris
- 5 Rome to Venice
- 6 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 "Too Much Cows"
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Rome -- The next time around
- 19 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 22 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Transport for local Venice travel