My family has been in the UK for a number of months now and I want to ship back a couple of suitcases full of clothes/toys etc to lighten our load whilst travelling through Italy prior to heading back to Australia. I have googled 'shipping UK to Aus' looking for companies, followed up by googling reviews. I can't seem to find a company with a good reputation!! Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Companies I have found include Sevenseas (who i almost booked with until I saw their review rating), excess-baggage, baggage-express (which I think is the same as excess-baggage!), allfreight. I would prefer air freight rather than sea freight as we will need our things when we return.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 8 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 9 Frankfurt to UK
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 17 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Milan or Turin
- 22 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help