My family has been in the UK for a number of months now and I want to ship back a couple of suitcases full of clothes/toys etc to lighten our load whilst travelling through Italy prior to heading back to Australia. I have googled 'shipping UK to Aus' looking for companies, followed up by googling reviews. I can't seem to find a company with a good reputation!! Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Companies I have found include Sevenseas (who i almost booked with until I saw their review rating), excess-baggage, baggage-express (which I think is the same as excess-baggage!), allfreight. I would prefer air freight rather than sea freight as we will need our things when we return.
Who to use for shipping UK to Australia
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!