The threads on this topic here are years old, so looking for some current comments and recommendations. We have a group of 4 looking for 5 nights in September, with the flexibility of a small kitchen, but a shorter stay that the one week needed for many standard apartment rentals. There may be other "apart'hotels" available, and I'd be glad to hear of those, but I'd also welcome comments on this option. The rates for these properties seem very different depending on location, at least from what I can find - which is not surprising. All experiences and recommendations welcome.
Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Granada
- 5 Coffee in Naples
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 22 year olds in Europe
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 13 Azores
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 4 weeks in the UK
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 First time to Switzerland
- 25 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?