The threads on this topic here are years old, so looking for some current comments and recommendations. We have a group of 4 looking for 5 nights in September, with the flexibility of a small kitchen, but a shorter stay that the one week needed for many standard apartment rentals. There may be other "apart'hotels" available, and I'd be glad to hear of those, but I'd also welcome comments on this option. The rates for these properties seem very different depending on location, at least from what I can find - which is not surprising. All experiences and recommendations welcome.
Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Scotland Votes "No"
- 4 Transports in Santorini
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 16 Best day trips from Paris
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 24 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 25 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?