I can't figure out what to pack! The average temps are 70's and 80's. Is that jeans weather or shorts/skirts/capris? Packing both is really going to put a hitch in my "pack light" mantra. We are going to Rome, Positano and Capri. My assumptions are that Rome is more of a jeans place and Positano more resort wear so I may have to pack both anyway but....opinions?!
Who has been to Italy in mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Paris before xmas or after
- 4 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 Advice please...
- 9 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 19 countries in a day
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 16 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 17 Last night in Italy advice
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 24 Transports in Santorini
- 25 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo