I can't figure out what to pack! The average temps are 70's and 80's. Is that jeans weather or shorts/skirts/capris? Packing both is really going to put a hitch in my "pack light" mantra. We are going to Rome, Positano and Capri. My assumptions are that Rome is more of a jeans place and Positano more resort wear so I may have to pack both anyway but....opinions?!
Who has been to Italy in mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 What to wear
- 12 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Back home problems with sim card
- 16 How do you find French food?
- 17 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 18 GPS in Tuscany
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 italy
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Monet in Normandy