We will be traveling in Provence for two weeks as part of our daughter's wedding celebration and our 35th Anniversary. We are so excited!
This evening I read about Whit Sunday and Whit Monday, and am wondering how these two special holidays in France may affect our travels, either positively or in terms of closures of restaurants. I think we will be in Arles on Sunday and Saint-Maxime or Antibes on Monday.
Do any of you have any experience in traveling in France, and especially Provence, on these special days?
Thank you, I appreciate your experience and wisdom!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 11 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 17 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Need Information about French Alps
- 21 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?