We will be traveling in Provence for two weeks as part of our daughter's wedding celebration and our 35th Anniversary. We are so excited!
This evening I read about Whit Sunday and Whit Monday, and am wondering how these two special holidays in France may affect our travels, either positively or in terms of closures of restaurants. I think we will be in Arles on Sunday and Saint-Maxime or Antibes on Monday.
Do any of you have any experience in traveling in France, and especially Provence, on these special days?
Thank you, I appreciate your experience and wisdom!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 road trip through scotland
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Wales
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 16 Tieks for travel
- 17 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 20 Where to eat in Rome?
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 23 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?