We are a couple in our late 20s travelling to Europe, into Paris on 4th July (from Perth. Australia) and out of Paris in 9th august(got a really cheap flight with air mauritius).
I would like feedback on my current plan if it is too full on. I want to see so many places in so little time!
Essential stops: amalfi coast from 5-8th august for a friends wedding.
Interests: me - picturesque towns, anything French, walking, good food and Santorini!
Husband- hiking/walking, ancient sites, castles
Current plan: all flights except second last one are with easyjet as Ryanair flights not released yet for these dates
-4,5, 6 july Paris (we've been before)
- 7th, fly to Prague. Spend 7 and 8th there. 9th in cesky krumlov, 10 and 11th Vienna
-12th Vienna to London Gatwick. Pick up car . 12th in Salisbury(for Stonehenge). See other henges the next day on way to bath.13 and 14th bath, 15 and 16 south Wales for castles , 17? Bristol.
- 18th bristol to Nice. 3 nights Nice with side trips to Monaco, St Tropez . 2 night in the Nice hinterland, 2 nights for gorges du verdon.
-25th nice to Rome (to ser family, have been many times before)
-28 Rome to Athens . 28, 29, 30 Athens. 31, 1,2, 3 Santorini.
-4th august. Santorini to Naples (found a direct flight with an airline is never heard before)
?1 night Naples or head straight for Sorrento.
Leave for Paris on 8th, fly our to Mauritiuos on 9th where we have 3 night to relax before returning to Perth!
We've travelled at this pace before but moved around by train. I'm not sure how stressful it will be with the planes.
All these flights will only cost us $1300 AUD for 2 people
Thanks for your feedback!!
whirlwind europe trip, feedback on itinerary please!
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Normandy on our own?
- 21 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 25 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano