We are a couple in our late 20s travelling to Europe, into Paris on 4th July (from Perth. Australia) and out of Paris in 9th august(got a really cheap flight with air mauritius).
I would like feedback on my current plan if it is too full on. I want to see so many places in so little time!
Essential stops: amalfi coast from 5-8th august for a friends wedding.
Interests: me - picturesque towns, anything French, walking, good food and Santorini!
Husband- hiking/walking, ancient sites, castles
Current plan: all flights except second last one are with easyjet as Ryanair flights not released yet for these dates
-4,5, 6 july Paris (we've been before)
- 7th, fly to Prague. Spend 7 and 8th there. 9th in cesky krumlov, 10 and 11th Vienna
-12th Vienna to London Gatwick. Pick up car . 12th in Salisbury(for Stonehenge). See other henges the next day on way to bath.13 and 14th bath, 15 and 16 south Wales for castles , 17? Bristol.
- 18th bristol to Nice. 3 nights Nice with side trips to Monaco, St Tropez . 2 night in the Nice hinterland, 2 nights for gorges du verdon.
-25th nice to Rome (to ser family, have been many times before)
-28 Rome to Athens . 28, 29, 30 Athens. 31, 1,2, 3 Santorini.
-4th august. Santorini to Naples (found a direct flight with an airline is never heard before)
?1 night Naples or head straight for Sorrento.
Leave for Paris on 8th, fly our to Mauritiuos on 9th where we have 3 night to relax before returning to Perth!
We've travelled at this pace before but moved around by train. I'm not sure how stressful it will be with the planes.
All these flights will only cost us $1300 AUD for 2 people
Thanks for your feedback!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 3 24 hours in Paris
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 Keukenhof in May?
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Insurance on rental car options
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 16 Istanbul at Easter
- 17 Happy birthday ATM
- 18 Renting a car in Greece
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Hotel Recommendations in Paris