We are a couple in our late 20s travelling to Europe, into Paris on 4th July (from Perth. Australia) and out of Paris in 9th august(got a really cheap flight with air mauritius).
I would like feedback on my current plan if it is too full on. I want to see so many places in so little time!
Essential stops: amalfi coast from 5-8th august for a friends wedding.
Interests: me - picturesque towns, anything French, walking, good food and Santorini!
Husband- hiking/walking, ancient sites, castles
Current plan: all flights except second last one are with easyjet as Ryanair flights not released yet for these dates
-4,5, 6 july Paris (we've been before)
- 7th, fly to Prague. Spend 7 and 8th there. 9th in cesky krumlov, 10 and 11th Vienna
-12th Vienna to London Gatwick. Pick up car . 12th in Salisbury(for Stonehenge). See other henges the next day on way to bath.13 and 14th bath, 15 and 16 south Wales for castles , 17? Bristol.
- 18th bristol to Nice. 3 nights Nice with side trips to Monaco, St Tropez . 2 night in the Nice hinterland, 2 nights for gorges du verdon.
-25th nice to Rome (to ser family, have been many times before)
-28 Rome to Athens . 28, 29, 30 Athens. 31, 1,2, 3 Santorini.
-4th august. Santorini to Naples (found a direct flight with an airline is never heard before)
?1 night Naples or head straight for Sorrento.
Leave for Paris on 8th, fly our to Mauritiuos on 9th where we have 3 night to relax before returning to Perth!
We've travelled at this pace before but moved around by train. I'm not sure how stressful it will be with the planes.
All these flights will only cost us $1300 AUD for 2 people
Thanks for your feedback!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 2 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 3 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 4 stonehenge day trip from london
- 5 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 6 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 7 Train up the Jungfrau
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 London Restaurants
- 10 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 CDG to Marais transfer
- 13 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 16 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 17 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 18 Travel Apps
- 19 What is your favorite travel app?
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Train tickets in Italy?