We are a couple in our late 20s travelling to Europe, into Paris on 4th July (from Perth. Australia) and out of Paris in 9th august(got a really cheap flight with air mauritius).
I would like feedback on my current plan if it is too full on. I want to see so many places in so little time!
Essential stops: amalfi coast from 5-8th august for a friends wedding.
Interests: me - picturesque towns, anything French, walking, good food and Santorini!
Husband- hiking/walking, ancient sites, castles
Current plan: all flights except second last one are with easyjet as Ryanair flights not released yet for these dates
-4,5, 6 july Paris (we've been before)
- 7th, fly to Prague. Spend 7 and 8th there. 9th in cesky krumlov, 10 and 11th Vienna
-12th Vienna to London Gatwick. Pick up car . 12th in Salisbury(for Stonehenge). See other henges the next day on way to bath.13 and 14th bath, 15 and 16 south Wales for castles , 17? Bristol.
- 18th bristol to Nice. 3 nights Nice with side trips to Monaco, St Tropez . 2 night in the Nice hinterland, 2 nights for gorges du verdon.
-25th nice to Rome (to ser family, have been many times before)
-28 Rome to Athens . 28, 29, 30 Athens. 31, 1,2, 3 Santorini.
-4th august. Santorini to Naples (found a direct flight with an airline is never heard before)
?1 night Naples or head straight for Sorrento.
Leave for Paris on 8th, fly our to Mauritiuos on 9th where we have 3 night to relax before returning to Perth!
We've travelled at this pace before but moved around by train. I'm not sure how stressful it will be with the planes.
All these flights will only cost us $1300 AUD for 2 people
Thanks for your feedback!!
whirlwind europe trip, feedback on itinerary please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Dublin to Armagh?
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 23 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 24 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 25 rent phone and 3g wifi