We are a couple in our late 20s travelling to Europe, into Paris on 4th July (from Perth. Australia) and out of Paris in 9th august(got a really cheap flight with air mauritius).
I would like feedback on my current plan if it is too full on. I want to see so many places in so little time!
Essential stops: amalfi coast from 5-8th august for a friends wedding.
Interests: me - picturesque towns, anything French, walking, good food and Santorini!
Husband- hiking/walking, ancient sites, castles
Current plan: all flights except second last one are with easyjet as Ryanair flights not released yet for these dates
-4,5, 6 july Paris (we've been before)
- 7th, fly to Prague. Spend 7 and 8th there. 9th in cesky krumlov, 10 and 11th Vienna
-12th Vienna to London Gatwick. Pick up car . 12th in Salisbury(for Stonehenge). See other henges the next day on way to bath.13 and 14th bath, 15 and 16 south Wales for castles , 17? Bristol.
- 18th bristol to Nice. 3 nights Nice with side trips to Monaco, St Tropez . 2 night in the Nice hinterland, 2 nights for gorges du verdon.
-25th nice to Rome (to ser family, have been many times before)
-28 Rome to Athens . 28, 29, 30 Athens. 31, 1,2, 3 Santorini.
-4th august. Santorini to Naples (found a direct flight with an airline is never heard before)
?1 night Naples or head straight for Sorrento.
Leave for Paris on 8th, fly our to Mauritiuos on 9th where we have 3 night to relax before returning to Perth!
We've travelled at this pace before but moved around by train. I'm not sure how stressful it will be with the planes.
All these flights will only cost us $1300 AUD for 2 people
Thanks for your feedback!!
whirlwind europe trip, feedback on itinerary please!
- 1 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 2 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 3 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 4 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 5 Home base in Provence in July
- 6 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 7 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 10 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 11 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 12 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 13 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 14 Northern Italy
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 19 Best area for wine and which one?
- 20 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 21 Four days to wander France???
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 24 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist